that’s right for
Online technical support that works on your
schedule, not the other way around
Remote support services for Mac-based businesses
Struggling with chronic IT issues? LimeTech remote IT support services can help get your company back on track. We offer remote support services for a low monthly fee.
How does it work?
Using remote access software, we can safely port into your systems and resolve technical challenges. In many cases, you can work undisturbed, while we troubleshoot behind the scenes. Or, if you prefer, you can schedule an after-hours support session.
We work under a monthly contract that matches the exact needs of your business. Remote computer support is a safe, fast, and reliable solution for companies of any size.
The services you need
You’re looking for remote IT support? Here’s what we can deliver.
- Remote computer support for Mac iOS desktops and MacBook Pro laptops
- Remote network support for Mac-based companies
- Emergency remote support (for companies under a monthly agreement)
- Limited onsite support for companies near Boston, MA and San Francisco, CA
Our remote support work addresses a variety of common IT issues that many companies face. Here are just a few.
- Troubleshooting of user issues
- Microsoft Exchange email issues
- Password and access privilege management
- Software installations and updates
- Connectivity and VPN problems
- Firewall, antivirus, anti-malware, and other security solutions
- Data backups, recovery, and file management
- Project collaboration + cloud computing solutions
Honed over more than a decade of helping companies of all sizes, our approach emphasizes speed and efficiency.
- Specialization in Mac computers
- Fast and efficient resolution of issues
- Prescheduled support on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Emergency support available for unscheduled needs
- Task requests can be submitted through our online ticketing request system
- Web-based invoicing process with automatic payment system
- Flexible contract terms to match the changing business climate