Shoppers are searching online for the products they need. Are you ready to sell?
E-Commerce Website Development
The COVID-19 pandemic has driven more people online to shop. Customers expect an easy checkout experience and are looking for options like local delivery and curbside pickup. They’re also shopping more from their mobile phones.
If your business doesn’t have an e-commerce option or your checkout process isn’t easy, you’re missing out on sales. Learn about how we can help.
If you need a new online store, here is what we can do:
- Create a custom, mobile-friendly e-commerce store
- Develop a live store in as fast as two weeks (depending on size and complexity)
- Enable you to upload content and manage inventory
- Provide a clean and well-organized design for a positive customer experience
- Optimize your store for search engines (SEO) to bring customers to your site
- Ease the checkout and payment process for seamless operations
If you have an existing online store…
This is a good time to assess your online store and determine whether you are currently meeting the needs of your customers. Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Is your e-commerce site mobile-friendly and easy to navigate?
- Are you getting good traffic to your site, or are search engines penalizing you for a poorly designed site?
- Are customers finding what they need? Do you offer chat options for customer support?
- Are you ready for a ramp-up in business when the holiday season arrives?
- Is the checkout process smooth, or do customers frequently abandon their shopping carts?
- Do you offer diverse options for pickup, shipping, and delivery? Do you offer tracking of shipping and delivery?
- Do you accept more than one form of payment? Do customers receive the necessary follow-up communications after an order is filled?
Your website is an important business asset, and you should be getting the right outcomes. If you answered no to one or more questions above, it might be a great time for a new online store, or a redesign of your existing one.